How To Reuse (Import) Slides from a Previous PowerPoint Presentation
You can add one or more slides to your PowerPoint presentation from another, without having to open the other file. Here's how to add slides from a file that is located on your computer or in the Cloud.
Below are 6 steps to reusing (or importing) slides from a preview PowerPoint presentation:
- Open the presentation that you want to add a slide to.
- In the slide pane, click where you want to add a slide.
- On the Home tab, in the Slides group, click the arrow below New Slide, and then select Reuse Slides.
- In the Reuse Slides pane, click Open a PowerPoint File.
- In the Browse dialog box, locate and click the presentation file that contains the slide that you want, and then click Open.
- In the Reuse Slides pane, do one of the following:
- To add a single slide, click the slide.
- To add all of the slides, right click any slide, and then select Insert All Slides.
NOTE: If you want the slide that you are adding to the destination presentation to maintain the formatting of the original presentation, select the Keep source formatting check box before you add the slide to the destination presentation.
Congratulations. You now can insert previously made PowerPoint slides into your next presentation in just six simple steps!
Before You Go - Don't Forget to Subscribe to Our Blog
Join our community and subscribe to our blog to receive great content surrounding the IT industry delivered right to your inbox every week!