It’s another day at the office and you’re still receiving email ads from a company that you’ve unsubscribed to numerous times. It’s time to add their address to the Blocked Senders List so Outlook can divert the incoming emails to your Junk Email folder. You also noticed that you’re not receiving emails from a business associate and you want to add the email to the Safe Senders List.
Add the offending email address to your Blocked Senders List
- Select Home>Delete>Junk and, from the drop-down list, select Junk Email Options.
2. In the Junk Email Options dialog box, select the Blocked Senders tab.
3. Select Add
4. In the Add address or domain dialog box, type the email address from the offending sender and select OK.
5. Select OK to add the emails to the Blocked Senders list. Select OK once more.
Adding an email address to your Safe Senders List
1. In the Junk Email Options dialog box, select the Safe Senders list.
2. Select Add.
3. In the Add address or domain dialog box, type the email address of the associate whose email is not reaching you. The address is added to the Safe Senders list.
4. In the Add address or domain dialog box, select OK. Select OK once more to exit the dialog.
Hopefully this tip will help you manage your Junk Mail more effectively in the future. For more instructional tips download our eBook, Top 20 Microsoft Office Productivity Tips.
Don't Forget to Subscribe to Our Blog
Join our community and subscribe to our blog to receive great content surrounding the IT industry delivered right to your inbox every week!